Ultimate Sleep Week Challenge 2023
- Do you intuitively feel that Cry It Out is NOT the right approach for your little one?
- Does your baby or toddler wake up multiple times per night?
- Are naps a battle of wills?
- Does traditional sleep advice simply not work for your “spirited” or “strong-willed” child?
- Would you like to understand WHY your little one is struggling with sleep?
- Have you tried downloading “baby sleep schedule templates” and they simply DO NOT work for you baby?
- Would you prefer to use a gentle, age-appropriate approach to improve sleep?
- Would you like to win a Premium Sleep Package (valued at $499)?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, this challenge is for you!
During Sleep Awareness Week, I will be going LIVE in the Gentle Sleep Solutions for Babies and Children Facebook group at 1:00 pm MDT every afternoon (March 13th – 17th) covering the sleep basics you need to help your little one sleep better.
March 13: Sleep Signs & How to Determine Your Child’s UNIQUE Sleep Schedule (no templates-by-age here!)
March 14: How to Set Up the Ideal Sleep Environment
March 15: Bedtime Routine: Critical Components
March 16: Coaching, Crying, Stress, & Self Soothing
March 17: What is Gentle Sleep Coaching? + Q & A from the week.
HOW DO I ENTER?
1) Simply sign up below to enter the contest.
2) Join my Gentle Sleep Solutions for Babies and Children Facebook Group so you can find all of the info-packed videos!
3) Earn points throughout the week:
- Sign up for the challenge [below] = 5 pts
- Comment on a live video as it is streaming = 2 pts
- Comment on the video after the live recording = 1 pt
- Complete the homework from the video and post in the group = 3 pts per post/per day
THE INCREDIBLE PRIZES INCLUDE:
1st Place: Whoever ends up with the most points by March 17th at 2 pm [Mountain Time] will win a Premium Sleep Coaching Package with me (valued at $499 CAD).
The Premium Package includes:
- A comprehensive history assessment
- A personalized, written sleep plan
- Age-appropriate sleep education
- 60-minute consultation (phone, FaceTime, or Zoom)
- Six 15-minute phone calls
- Fourteen email follow-ups
- One wrap-up call (15 minutes)
- Three months of access to my video membership site
- Over 3.5 hours of videos walking you through age-appropriate sleep education.
- 4 different sleep coaching methods, nap coaching, night weaning, and so much more!